The 17th Annual Early Childhood Education Entrepreneurship Expo
Are you in the business of early childhood education? Do you own a daycare, whether it be out of your home or at a center? Find out how the Women’s Business Development Center’s 17th Annual Early Childhood Education Entrepreneurship Expo can guide you through the basics of business ownership as well as how to maneuver through the most difficult terrain in advanced business learning.
You Should Attend If…
You’re thinking of opening up a child care business, either home or center-based
- You’re already in business looking grow your network of resources and connect with other business owners
- You need to build your business knowledge to make sure you’re running the most efficient and profitable business possible
- You are ready to take your marketing to the next level
- You want to stay up to date on the latest issues and trends to remain relevant
- Your finances are in need of streamlining
- You want to meet regulatory representatives and ask them questions around the child care industry
- You want to be inspired by other entrepreneurs in the early childhood education field!
Get turn-by-turn guidance on your business at the Expo. Join us!