Women Vetrepreneurship Program
Are you a woman veteran thinking about starting your own business?
Many of the qualities veterans possess, including being a resourceful problem solver, persevering through adversity, being willing to take risks and having a can-do attitude, are the same ones that make successful entrepreneurs.
The Women Vetrepreneurship Program is a unique program for women veterans who are pursuing self-employment or business ownership as a pathway to economic security, independence and empowerment. Offered by the WBDC, in partnership with the Illinois Department of Veterans’ Affairs, the program will create a women veteran’s support infrastructure that will leverage existing resources to cover both business development and social service needs.
- Proven WBDC business development training programs and services
- Women Veterans’ Affinity Group to connect participants in a meaningful, ongoing community and to educate and assist in accessing available benefits and support services
- A network of partner-provided social services for women veteran support
- No-cost child care services during program participation provided through the WBDC’s child care business clients
- Direct lending to eligible program participants to start or grow a business
- Mentoring program pairing successful small business women with program participants
For more information on how to enroll, please contact Nicole Mandeville at email@example.com
In partnership with