WBE Certification Application Process
To expedite the efficient handling of your application, please read all of these instructions before you begin the online application.
1. Gather all of the required documents. For documents that do not apply to your company, please provide a written explanation stating which documents do not apply and why. Click here for Documentation Required.
2. Review your legal and financial information to ensure that your documents support woman/women ownership and control.
3. Register and complete the online application. Go to WBENCLink to complete the application.
4. Mail your application processing fee, required documents, Summary View, sworn affidavit that has been signed by the female owner and notarized by a 3rd party, and WBENCLink User Agreement 3.7, by certified mail, UPS or FedEx to your assigned Regional Partner Organization.
The application processing fee for certification is based on a company’s revenues:
- Gross annual revenues under $2 million: $350 (non-refundable)
- Gross annual revenues from $2 million to $8 Million: $650 (non-refundable)
- Gross annual revenues over $8 million: $950 (non-refundable)
Source: WBENC website http://www.wbenc.org/Certification/Certification-Process/