Are you in the process of building a new business or expanding your existing business? Take the Mystery out of Finance can help you:
- Prepare a start-up budget
- Prepare a cash flow projection
- Determine what financing options are available to you
- Learn what you need to know about your credit and how it relates to your business finances
- Discover alternative financing opportunities
This workshop will provide real world examples and ask questions you may have avoided asking previously. Learn the Five C’s: cash flow, collateral, capital, character and conditions, as well as detailed information about financing through equity, debt, receivables, purchase order and leasing.
Register now to familiarize yourself with industry terms and be better prepared for potential questions your investors or lending institution may ask. Plus, have your questions answered by the WBDC’s director of access to capital program, Eva Brown.