East Bank Club,, 500 N. Kingsbury St., Chicago, IL
Risk management is critical to your business financial health and growth.
1. Has your business ever been burglarized?
2. What would you do if your business location was flooded?
3. How secure is your customer database?
4. What would you do if one of your employees or customers slips and falls in your office?
If you don’t have a plan in place, your business could be at risk. Any number of events can cause injuries, disruption or potential damage to your business and business operations. Understand how you can protect your business in the event of an accident, severe weather event, or unexpected disruption.
You will learn:
• Financial benefits of effective risk management
• Strategies to help protect your business against fire, auto accidents and cybercrime, among other events that could cause business interruption
• Employee safety and health risk management
• How the Small Business Risk Education (SBRE) Program provided by The Travelers Companies, Inc., WBDC and Accion can benefit you and your business.