WBDC, 8 S. Michigan Avenue, 4th Floor, Chicago, IL 60603
Join the Women’s Business Development Center and WBDC Corporate Partner Allstate to take a closer look at the Allstate Supplier Diversity process. If you’re interested in working with Allstate or wanting to gain an inside look at how corporations approach supplier diversity, this is a can’t miss free event! This seminar will answer the following questions:
- What is the Allstate Supplier Diversity commitment?
- What is the process when a commodity or service comes up for bid?
- Who does Allstate buy from?
- What is the best way to navigate the RFP/RFI response process?
- What are the best tips for responding to and RFP/RFI?
- What should my company do to remain a relevant supplier?
Following the presentation, the Allstate Supplier Diversity and Procurement team members will be available to answer your questions. It is critical for W/MBEs to sustain profitable business growth and win contracts with major corporations. Attend this event and connect to information, essential capacity building tips and most importantly, insight into contracting opportunities.