WBDC, 8 S. Michigan Avenue, 4th Floor, Chicago, IL 60603
This workshop series has been cancelled.
(3 part series: October 10, October 24, November 7)
This 3-workshop series is designed for established business owners who want to:
• Accelerate business growth and increase revenues
• Lessen distractions so they can focus on more of what only they can (and want to) do
• Drive profits to the bottom line
• Differentiate their business from the competition
• Charge what they know their work is worth
• Cultivate new business opportunities and ideal customers
• Create business cultures that thrive and support the team
Session 1 (October 10):
Clarify Vision – Uplevel Your Leadership. Identify unique strengths on which to focus. Create internal and external leadership alignment.
Session 2 (October 24):
Enhance business design and development. Discover how to create greater margins. Claim your value proposition.
Session 3 (November 7):
Create business leverage. Identify brand and business positioning. Package products and services to create greater value.
The Series Learning Objectives:
1. Discover untapped personal power and leverage
2. Expose and articulate your strongest value proposition
3. Define the right niche
4. Create ‘door opening’ brand messaging in 90 minutes
5. Identify your ‘secret sauce’ (aka Signature system)
Presenter: The workshop series will be lead by Karyn Pettigrew, president of Beyond Blind Spots, a company that shows entrepreneurs how to struggle less, earn more and establish greater peace-of-mind. Karyn is an award-winning intuitive business and professional consultant, author, motivational speaker and teacher. Beyond Blind Spots combines intuition and traditional business principles to create an action plan that is authentic to your goals and leadership style.
Don't miss this insightful training opportunity, valued at $1,000! The WBDC thanks Karyn for the donation of her expertise in support of women business owners.
$90.00 in advance, $100.00 at the door for the series