Women’s Business Development Center is enormously grateful to its stellar Board of Directors for its advice, counsel and support.
2015-2017 WBDC Board of Directors
- Debra Jennings-Johnson, Senior Director, Supplier Diversity, BP America, Inc.
- Linda Chaplik Harris, Partner, Dentons US LLP
- Elizabeth Minnella Gonzalez, Managing Director, Media and Telecom, Citi Corporate Banking
- Sandra Rand, Retired Director, Supplier Diversity, United Airlines
Audit Committee Chair
- Beth Kieffer Leonard, CPA, Managing Partner, Lurie, LLP
- Laurel G. Bellows, Principal, The Bellows Law Group, P.C.
- Michelle Blaise, Senior Vice President, Techinical Services, ComEd
- Amanda Brinkman, Chief Brand and Communications Officer, Deluxe Corporation
- Alison Chung, President, TeamWerks
- Risa R. Davis, Vice President, Corporate Development, United Way of Metropolitan Chicago
- Emilia DiMenco, President and Chief Executive Officer, Women’s Business Development Center
- Carol Dougal, Founder and Co-President Emeritus, Women’s Business Development Center
- Rona Fourte, Director, Supplier Diversity, Walgreens, Co.
- Jennifer Mariani, Senior Vice President, Small Business, Bank of America
- Hedy Ratner, Founder and Co-President Emeritus, Women’s Business Development Center
- Arabel Alva Rosales, President, AAR & Associates, Ltd.
- Cassandra Sanford, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, KellyMitchell Group, Inc.