Ready to get certified?
Follow these steps to start the Women’s Business Enterprise certification process.
- Gather all of the required documents. For documents that do not apply to your company, please provide a written explanation stating which documents are not applicable and why. Click here for Documentation Required.
- Review your legal and financial information to ensure that your documents support woman/women ownership and control as stipulated in the WBENC standards and procedures.
- Register and complete the online application. Go to WBENC Link to complete the online application.
- Mail your application processing fee by certified mail, UPS or FedEx to your assigned Regional Partner Organization. The application processing fee for certification is based on a company’s revenues:
- Gross annual revenues under $1 million (0 – $999,999): $350 (non-refundable)
- Gross annual revenues of 1 million but under 5 million ($1,000,000 – $4, 999, 999): $500 (non-refundable)
- Gross annual revenues of 5 million but under 10 million ($5,000,000 – $9,999,999): $750 (non-refundable)
- Gross annual revenues of 10 million but under 50,000,000 ($10,000,000 – $49,999,999): $1,000 (non-refundable)
- Gross annual revenues of 50 million and over ($50,000,000 and up): $1,250 (non-refundable)
Learn more about WBENC opportunities and certification
A list of the 14 certifying partners throughout the United States
Learn more about WBENC WBE Certification and the WBDC's partnershipSee More
Sign up to get the latest updates from the WBDC!Sign Up