- Access to a current list of supplier diversity and procurement executives at hundreds of major U.S. corporations and federal, state and local government entities that accept WBENC certification. WBENC is also an approved Third Party Certifier for the United States Small Business Administration (SBA) Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Federal Contracting Program.
- National recognition of WBENC-Certified WBEs by thousands of major U.S. corporations and federal, state and local government entities.
- Formal and informal opportunities to pursue business deals with National Corporate Members and/or WBENC-Certified WBEs:
- WBENC’s National Conference & Business Fair – Eligibility to participate in face-to-face MatchMaking Sessions; eligibility to exhibit at WBENC’s annual National Conference & Business Fair; informal networking and targeted marketing
- WBENC Summit & Salute
- Informal networking and targeted marketing
- Automatic inclusion in WBENCLink, WBENC’s Internet database of certified WBEs, which is accessible by WBENC’s Corporate Members and other certified WBEs across the country
- Opportunities to partner with other WBENC-Certified WBEs to pursue other business opportunities
- Access to mentoring, education, and capacity development
- Eligibility to receive a Dorothy B. Brothers Scholarship
- Eligibility to participate in the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth through the Tuck-WBENC Executive Program, brought to you by IBM
- Workshops and keynotes at WBENC national events
- Webinars: WBENCLink Training, Conference Prep Webinar Series
- Eligibility for regional representation and national recognition as a Women’s Business Enterprise Star
- Eligibility for recognition through WBENC’s Applause Award
- Eligibility for International Luminary Award
- Eligibility for recognition through the William J. Alcorn Leadership Award
Promote Your Business
- Use of the WBENC certified WBE seal on your marketing materials
- Use of the Women Owned Logo on retail product packaging
- Access to WBENC’s Press Release template to announce your business as newly WBENC certified
- Eligibility to promote your business through sponsorship of WBENC national events
Community of Support
- Eligibility to participate in WBENC Social Media profiles, including Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
- Informal networking at WBENC national events.
- White papers and research developed on key women business issues
- Opportunity to participate in surveys so your voice is represented on key issues.
- Representation of women business issues in key forums.
Learn more about WBENC opportunities and certification
A list of the 14 certifying partners throughout the United States
Learn more about WBENC WBE Certification and the WBDC's partnershipSee More