- This event has passed.
APPLICATION DEADLINE | CannaBiz Essentials Winter 2022 Business Cohort
January 11, 2022No Cost
Want to learn the essentials of developing your cannabis business?
CannaBiz Essentials is the WBDC’s comprehensive training program for social equity cannabis entrepreneurs, providing practical guidance on all facets of the highly regulated cannabis industry.
The program equips entrepreneurs with the business/financial acumen and resources and tools necessary to launch, operate, and grow sustainable and compliant cannabis businesses.
Things to Know
- Module 1: Foundation and Vision outlines your business concept as you determine cannabis market needs and identify your target market.
- Module 2: Marketing and Exposure invites you to continue your customer discovery, analyze your company’s strengths and weaknesses and your competitive landscape, develop cannabis marketing strategies, and strengthen your brand. Better understand cannabis marketing regulations since up to 80% of the current advertising landscape is unavailable to cannabis brands. The goal is to help entrepreneurs stay compliant and think out of the box as they build marketing and brand exposure strategies.
- Module 3: Financials and Finesse helps you acquire the language of business finance and better understand how money flows in the cannabis industry. Canna-businesses typically lack traditional banking services and the goal is to help small business owners new to this industry better understand:
- Tax, legal, finance, and reporting regulatory compliance required
- How to operationalize their cash flow management
- How to access capital to build their cannabis business
- A completed application form is required to be considered for the cohort. The CannaBiz Essentials Application Form will ask you some questions about you and your business. No public or commercial use of your name, address, or business identity will be made without your prior approval.
NOTE: THE APPLICATION FORM DOES NOT WORK WELL ON MOBILE DEVICES. We recommend completing it on a laptop or desktop.
Capacity: There are only 20 spots available for this cohort of CannaBiz Essentials. Please submit only one application per business by January 11, 2022. Your application will be evaluated based on progress to date.
When: Every Tuesdays | January 18 – March 8, 2022 | 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Where: Via Zoom meetings
Application Deadline: January 11, 2022
Click here to apply or click the register button below.
Presented by the WBDC CannaBiz Essentials Program
A Joint Initiative by: