- This event has passed.
APPLICATION DEADLINE | CityCon Fall 2022 Cohort
October 7, 2022
The Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) at the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) is proud to present CityCon WBDC. This program provides an immersive experience for local small businesses to gain an understanding on how to navigate the City of Chicago procurement (buying) process and preparing responsive and strong proposals/bids for City and Sister Agencies contract opportunities.
- City of Chicago Prime and Sub-contractor relationships
- City of Chicago contracts – opportunities, forecasting, partnering
- Responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs) and making bid, no bid decisions
- Proposal feedback and submission
- Understanding and obtaining diverse certifications
- Additional individual business and advising
2022 Fall Cohort
Wednesdays, October 19 – December, 14 2022 |
5:00 pm- 7:30 pm, CDT | Virtual via Zoom
CITYCON WBDC ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Two or more years in business Revenues of $75,000 or greater
- Committed to 8 weeks of in class (virtual) and offsite learning and participation
*This program is open to male and female business owners
Application Deadline: October 7, 2022
No cost. Limited slots available. All applicants must make themselves available for a brief phone interview.
Click register below to learn more and apply today!
Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center is a partnership between WBDC and Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity. The WBDC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.