- This event has passed.
APPLICATION DEADLINE | Plan for Profit Spring 2024
Are you ready to embark on a transformative journey to shape the future of your business?
We’re thrilled to introduce our innovative Plan For Profit program, now at no cost, designed for passionate entrepreneurs like you who are eager to start or expand their business ventures. The Illinois SBDC at the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) provides a comprehensive training program for entrepreneurs learning to work on their business, whether they are start-up or emerging businesses.
- Conduct market research to identify target customers
- Strengthen marketing strategies and brand
- Receive financial advising and loan assistance
- Get one-on-one mentoring
- Access online or in-person training
Six Weeks to Success
Over the course of six weeks, you will:
- Create a business model canvas, including target market and value propositions
- Test your business idea in the marketplace
- Focus on key areas of your business
- Pitch to an expert panel and get feedback
- Have a one-on-one advising session
Upon completion, you’ll receive a program certificate to showcase your new business acumen.
- Attend the 2-session virtual boot camp
- Commit to one business idea for development
- Assess your business concept and readiness with our Director
- Bring a laptop or tablet to sessions
- Complete a program application
Plan For Profit Boot Camp: Your First Step!
Take the first step in this exciting journey by registering for our Plan For Profit Boot Camp sessions. These sessions are a prerequisite for the comprehensive program and will pave the way for your success.
Prerequisite Bootcamp Sessions:
Session 1: Thursday, February 22, 2024 | 9 am – 11 am, CST
Session 2: Thursday, February 29, 2024 | 9 am – 11 am, CST