- This event has passed.
APPLICATION DEADLINE | ScaleHigher Fall 2023
Thursdays from 9:30am-12:30pm, September 14th – November 16th
A 10-week online class for established business owners, where you can learn and grow in a community of like-minded entrepreneurs.
ScaleHigher brings together traditional business education, leadership training, and digital skills knowledge into one cohort. Business owners receive hands-on learning opportunities from subject matter experts, 1:1 coaching from branding and digital tools experts, as well as a unique opportunity for business leaders to connect with and learn from other entrepreneurs in the course.
Today’s business owners realize the importance of approaching their businesses with growth in mind, while also considering anticipated challenges and developing strategies to overcome them. This course is designed to help entrepreneurs realize the potential in having a growth mindset and how to utilize that potential to increase system effectiveness, brand loyalty, and revenue.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
GROWTH MINDSET | LEADERSHIP | MARKETING | FINANCES
- Understanding a Growth Mindset
- Leadership vs. Management
- Deep-Dive Marketing
- Understanding the Sales Cycle & the Customer Journey
- Business Analytics & Your Social Media Presence
- Understanding Business Finance
- Evaluating Your Business’ Financial Position
- Getting Ready for Certification/Is it Right for Your Business?
- Pulling it All Together for Growth/Creating an Actionable Plan
- Acting on Your Growth Plan
WALL OF LOVE: ALUMNI TESTIMONIALS
Uzma Sharif, Chef and Owner of Chocolat Uzma LLC
Discover our ScaleHigher graduates’ experiences here.
- Business Age: Two Years or More
- Revenue: $75,000 or More
- Employees: Two or More
- Status: Working on Business Full-Time
- Technology: Business Website/Online Presence Required and Using an Analytical Tool
This cohort is specifically designed for women of color business owners.
When: Thursdays from 9:30am-12:30pm, September 14th – November 16th
Where: Virtual Zoom Meetings
WITH SUPPORT FROM
September 4, 2023