- This event has passed.
APPLICATION DEADLINE | Top Shelf
April 1, 2022No Cost
The Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) is proud to present Top Shelf: High Volume Retail Growth Insights. This 8-week program is designed to help established businesses grow into the mass retail market.
Upon completion of the Top Shelf: High Volume Growth Insights program, participants will have successfully completed educational training and hands-on learning opportunities in the following areas:
- Capacity building to scale businesses to compete in the retail marketplace
- Pricing analysis
- Business capability statement
- Branding and marketing
- Certification benefits
- Preparation of a pitch
- How to work with category managers
- Risk management
- Be a consumer product company that sells (or wishes to sell) to retailers
- Two or more years in business
- Average annual revenues of $50,000 or greater
- Committed to 8 weeks of virtual learning and participation (more than one representative may attend)
Limited space is available. All applicants must make themselves available for a brief phone interview.
This program is open to all recognized diverse business owners, male and/or female.
When: Every Thursday, April 21-June 9, 2022 | 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, CDT
Where: Via Zoom
Application Deadline: Friday, April 1, 2022
Click here to learn more and apply!
For more information, contact Cynthia Johnson | email@example.com
* All participants must be committed to attending 6 weeks of virtual learning via Zoom.
We are very excited to deliver the program virtually out of respect for the health and safety of our attendees, stakeholders, and subject matter expert presenters.
The WBDC will continue accepting applications for the Top Shelf Services Business Cohort until we reach capacity for the program. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org