- This event has passed.
NDVSB eMarketplace Gateway to New Business
August 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The NDVSB/AAFES eMarketplace: A Gateway to Federal Government Acquisitions Open only to Government Purchase Card (GPC) cardholders, the NDVSB/AAFES eMarketplace allows a small business to gain entry into Federal Government acquisitions through single purchases (GPC). This can lead the small business to larger acquisition vehicles – purchase orders to contracts and beyond. With a focus on new entrants to Federal contracting, the NDVSB/AAFES eMarketplace removes barriers and builds capacity and resiliency with intention. Why participate?
- Micro-purchase spend (orders under $10,000) has quadrupled in the last 15 years
- The NDVSB/AAFES eMarketplaces addresses the recognition by the Federal Government that spend to discrete small businesses has declined and this trend needs to be reversed
- The cost for suppliers to participate in the NDVSB/AAFES eMarketplace is far less than the other Federal eMarketplaces
- Suppliers are provided with technology to build catalogs, receive orders, process orders and process GPC payments
- The technology is scalable – meets the requirements of private sector purchasing departments, allowing for expansion of business opportunities