WBDC 2022 Central State Virtual Utility Conference & Business Matchmaking
Engage in an impactful day of learning with innovative utility industry leaders, featuring Industry Roundtables, laser learning sessions, virtual networking, and the opportunity for category-specific business matchmaking.
Day 1 Agenda
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
9:00 – 9:05 | Welcome | Karen Goldner, Managing Director, Established Business Services
9:05 – 9:45 | Industry Round Table | Supply Chain Disruption & Deglobalization: Implications of Deglobalizing to the Utility Supply Chain
9:45 – 10:05 | Panel Session | ESG: From “Nice to Have” to “Must Have” in 60 Seconds
10:05 – 10:25 | Interview | Electric Vehicles: Now, Next, Future
10:25 – 10:50 | Moderated Panel | Cyber Security & Digital Equity Matter: Is your Company Ready?
10:50 – 11:05 | Break
11:05 – 11:30 | Moderated Panel | Growing Your Business through Subcontracting
11:30 – 11:50 | Interview Session | Investing in Your Workforce: The Power of Partnerships
11:50 – 12:05 | Game Show | MBM: How Not to Put Your Networking in Jeopardy
12:05 – 12:55 | Corporate Partner Networking
12:55 – 1:00 | Wrap up – Karen Goldner, Managing Director, Established Business Services
Corporate Partner Networking (Includes but is not limited to the following)
St. Louis-based Ameren Corporation powers the quality of life for 2.4 million electric customers and more than 900,000 natural gas customers in a 64,000-square-mile area through its Ameren Missouri and Ameren Illinois rate-regulated utility subsidiaries.
Provides clean, safe, and reliable energy to 1.7 million customers in Kansas and Missouri.
The Heico Companies offers innovative solutions and long-term partnerships, meeting today’s challenges with commitment, hard work, and the desire to exceed expectations.
- Our Construction Solutions Group offers service companies with specialized skills and equipment serving the North American commercial and industrial markets: Commercial Construction Solutions; Industrial Construction Solutions; Construction Equipment
- Our Applied Solutions Group offers companies that manufacture proprietary parts and assemblies that are sold to OEMs or through specialty distribution for high-performance, critical industrial applications; Electronics & Thermal Solutions; Cargo Solutions; Metal Solutions; Recycling Solutions
- Our Metal Processing Group offers companies that manufacture or fabricate engineered steel products: Steel Wire Products; Steel Fasteners; Wire Rod Products
- Our Industrial Technologies Group offers companies that manufacture special-purpose equipment used in unique manufacturing, in material handling processes, or for performing technical or maintenance services: Heavy Equipment; Water Infrastructure; Capital Equipment; Specialty Solutions & Components
A diversified global leader in energy and infrastructure construction, Michels offers a proven combination of services and a distinctive culture unique to the industry. As a family-owned and operated business, we support our customers’ infrastructure needs with decades of experience; the ability to make swift, strategic decisions, and an uncompromising commitment to our safety-first mindset.
The Michels Family of Companies is a collection of wholly-owned solution providers established under the Michels brand flagship. All companies perform safe, unique, and specialized services for energy and infrastructure markets.
Whether operating independently or collaborating on a project, all members of the Michels Family of Companies have been united by the same core values, quality standards, and world-class reputation since 1959.
Veracity is a consulting firm that provides a variety of solutions for commercial and government entities to help them solve their most difficult or pressing challenges. We are inherently flexible to create tailored solutions that transform their businesses in a way that improves performance, creates unmatched customer experiences and generates revenue quicker. We are a certified women-owned (WBE), LGBT and Native American-owned (MBE) business and, we lead with our values, bringing a level of diversity, curiosity, flexibility, and transparency others cannot.
Serves 3.7 million electric customers and 2.1 natural gas customers, with service territory spanning 8 states: Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas, and Wisconsin.
Day 2 Agenda | Business Matchmaking
December 8th, 2022
Sign up for Business Matchmaking with Midwest Utilities’ or Utility Prime contractors’ professionals! Register for the Business Matchmaker, and submit your profile. Matches will be based on the category-specific needs of the Utilities and Utility Prime Contractors. Matches are not guaranteed.
Confirmed Buyer Representatives include, but are not limited to:
- Border States
- Xcel Energy
Category Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Project Development Opportunities – Environmental Services, Permitting, Technical Studies, Pre-construction Work, High-Voltage Tie-ins/Interconnects, Abatement & Demolition, Engineering Services
- Construction – Substation Construction, Transformers, Inverters, Electric
- Q&M – Preventative Maintenance, Vegetation Control, Panel Washing, Fence & Road Maintenance, HVAC Maintenance
**MyBusinessMatchmaking registration link will be provided once you have registered for the event** Matchmaker Registration deadline: COB Thursday, 12.1.2022
UTILITY AND PRIME CONTRACTORS