The Top Shelf Retail Cohort will be offered virtually in Spring, 2023.
This program is open to all recognized diverse business owners, male and/or female.
Upon completion of the Top Shelf: High Volume Growth Insights program, participants will have a successfully completed educational training and hands on learning opportunities in the following areas:
- Capacity building to scale businesses to compete in the marketplace
- Technical assistance and financial support to help you develop, manage and grow your business
- Pricing analysis
- Business capability statement
- Branding and marketing
- Certification benefits
- Preparation of a pitch
- How to work with category managers
- Risk management
Applicants must meet the following:
- Be a consumer product company that sells to retailers
- Two or more years in business
- Average annual revenues of $50,000 or greater
- Committed to 8 weeks of virtual learning and participation (more than one representative may attend)
We are very excited to deliver the program virtually out of respect for the health and safety of our attendees, stakeholders and subject matter expert presenters.
The WBDC will continue accepting applications for the Top Shelf Retail Cohort until we reach capacity for the program. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited slots available. All applicants must make themselves available for a brief phone interview.
Sign up for Updates
Get news from the Women’s Business Development Center in your inbox.
If you want to hone your pitch skills and create a compelling deck to help get into your dream retailers, you should apply for the Top Shelf Retail cohort.
Mara Smith - Inspiro Tequila, Northbrook, IL, Top Shelf Grad