Advising | Need help developing a strategy, researching agencies, or registering a profile? Click here to schedule your free one-on-one advising session today.Schedule Appointment
Workshops | Want to join an informative workshop with a group of peers? Click here to register for a free upcoming workshop.Events And Workshops
Looking for current government contracting opportunties? Look no further! Click here for our bid portal.
Schedule your session and let our PTAC advisors assist with:
- Creating a government contracting strategy specific to your business goals
- Applying for government certification
- Researching and identifying government agencies that are buying your goods and services
- Registering and marketing a business profile in government agency databases
- Creating a capability statement
- Handling pre – and post – contract award action steps
- Identifying government contract vehicles for bids and awards
Government contracting can seem overwhelming. Whether you’re just thinking about government contracting or you’ve already started the process, the WBDC can help. Click here to learn about our GovCon and CityCon cohorts.
Sign up for Updates
Get news from the Women’s Business Development Center in your inbox.
It's really thanks to the incredible experience and wisdom of the counselors at the PTAC at the Women's Business Development Center that our business was recession resistant during the global pandemic and didn't cost any jobs in our firm.
Rebecca Fyffe - Landmark Pest Management, Arlington Heights, IL