Make your dreams of becoming an entrepreneur a reality.
If you’re at the exploration stage, or ready to start a business, you’ll need to take steps that will increase the likelihood of a successful launch. Our programs consist of workshops, webinars, on-line and on-demand learning modules, and business advising both individually and in groups. Simplify your process by letting us guide you through your journey, one step at a time. Here’s how to get started:
- Review the marketing, business planning, and financial workshop opportunities scheduled in our course offerings.
- If you’re in the Chicago area, attend one of our monthly Grow your Business with the WBDC sessions to learn how the WBDC can assist you.
- Next, take the workshop Starting a Business in Illinois to determine the feasibility of your business idea and explore the legal issues associated with getting started.
- Then, get to work on your business plan by utilizing our Business Plan Outline and Cash Flow Projections Template, participate in one of our Business Plan Critique Clinics, or consider Plan for Profit.
- Along the way, sign up for an individualized session, either in-person or over the phone, with a WBDC business advisor for help launching or growing your business.
- We have our Loop location and two satellite offices (Little Village and South Suburbs). Which one is closest to you?
Check out our programs below or set up a session with a business advisor by calling (312) 853-3477, ext 100.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made upon request, with at least two weeks notice. Please contact WBDC for arrangements. SBA funded programs are extended to the public in a nondiscriminatory basis. WBDC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.1xbet рабочее зеркалоjvspin промокодвулкан 777 україна