The Illinois SBDC at the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) provides a comprehensive training program for entrepreneurs learning to work on their business, whether they are start-up or emerging businesses. Upon completion of the multi-session program, participants receive a program certificate.
- Complete application
- Schedule a Plan for Profit phone interview here or call (312) 853-3477.
Things to Know
- Module 1: Foundation and Vision outlines your business concept as you determine market needs and identify your target market.
- Module 2: Marketing and Exposure invites you to continue your customer discovery, develop marketing strategies, and strengthen your brand
- Module 3: Financials and Finesse helps you acquire the language of business and learn more about financial projections.
- Determine key market needs and identify your target market
- Analyze your company’s marketing strategies and strengthen your brand
- Access financial advising and loan assistance
- Receive one-on-one mentoring
- Access in-person or online training