Grow your business with a financial plan.
The Access to Capital Program helps business owners achieve their business goals by providing capital preparation services, business financial education and direct lending.
Business Financial Education
Learn how to read financial statements to better manage your business
Learn how to prepare financial projections
Receive guidance on the right types of capital available to you to meet your business goals
Capital Preparation Services
- Learn what documentation is required and why they are necessary for your loan application
- Evaluate your options and determine potential sources of capital
- Be directly connected to lenders who will most likely fund your request for capital
- Assistance with document preparation for loan applications and investment opportunities
- WBDC originated loans up to $50,000 for established businesses and $25,000 for startups
- Repayment terms from one to five years
- Financing available for equipment purchases, inventory, supplies, or working capital
- No application fee
- No prepayment penalty
Click here for more information on our Direct Lending Program.
Endorsement on Kiva
- Leverage your personal and Kiva’s online network to fund your dreams
- Finance your business with 0% interest
- No minimum credit
- Terms up to three years
- Utilize WBDC resources to prepare and market your campaign
Additional Training and Events
- Online on demand training, as well as webinars
- WBDC templates and resources
- Learn and network with peers
Schedule an appointment today! Email or call 312-853-3477, ext.100.
Download WBDC Direct Loan Application
Small Business Improvement Fund (SBIF)
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
Understanding your financial standingSee More