Early Childhood Education Entrepreneurship Program
Expand and revitalize your existing child care business by taking advantage of the WBDC’s services and resources.
Our services include:
- One-on-one business advising
- Professional development seminars
- Developing Your Child Care Business series, a strategic child care course to operate your business efficiently and earn up to 16 hours of INCCRRA/Gateway credit. Next session is taking place on October 5, 2016
- Access to resource partners (see the Resources section for a complete list)
- Special programming in partnership with early childhood education stakeholders within the community
- GrowthWheel® webinars and one-on-one counseling with GrowthWheel® certified counselors
Additionally, take advantage of our annual Early Childhood Education Entrepreneurship Expo (ECE3) to receive professional development credit, meet other childcare providers and stakeholders in the Early Childhood Education industry and community, and expand your professional network.
Presented bilingually in English and Spanish, ECE3 is the only event of its kind focusing on the business side of child care. Full of dynamic interactive speed business coaching, presentations and more, the Expo brings together more than 500 attendees in the child care industry.
Furthermore, visit the Illinois Network of Childcare Resource and Referral Agencies for more information about the Excelerate Illinois quality rating and improvement system and how it can help improve your business model.
CLICK BELOW FOR DETAILS ON UPCOMING EVENTS & PROGRAMS.
Register in the gateways registry system to keep track of your professional development training hours and to learn about other opportunities.
Resource to obtain statistics, information on training for providers, resources and advocacy.
Find standards and licensing of day care centers and home-based providers.
Download the business plan outlineSee More
Sign up to get the latest updates from the WBDC!Sign Up