Get ready to ScaleUp and take your business to the next level.
ScaleUp Aurora is an intensive 12-week program that supports high-potential entrepreneurs in growing their businesses, increasing sales, creating jobs, and fostering economic growth.
Who can be accepted:
To be considered for acceptance into ScaleUp, you must be in business for at least two years, have at least two employees and revenues between $150,000 and $500,000.
Applications for cohort 6 are now being accepted. Next session begins February 21, 2017.
Click here to apply.
What does this program include:
- Entrepreneurial education curriculum
- Financial advising and loan assistance
- One-on-one mentoring and counseling
- Strategic growth plan
- Networking opportunities and business relationships
- Post-program alumni support and accountability
- Lifelong connections with peer cohort members
Each session meets for 3 hours once a week in our Aurora office, located at 43 W. Galena Boulevard.
Need more info? Email or call 630.896.3101.
ScaleUp is supported and delivered in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration.