Get ready to ScaleUp and take your business to the next level.
ScaleUp Aurora is an intensive 12-week program that supports high-potential entrepreneurs in growing their businesses, increasing sales, creating jobs, and fostering economic growth.
Who can be accepted:
To be considered for acceptance into ScaleUp, you must be in business for at least two years, have at least two employees and revenues between $150,000 and $500,000.
Applications for cohort 6 are now being accepted. Next session begins February 21, 2017.
Click here to apply.
What does this program include:
- Entrepreneurial education curriculum
- Financial advising and loan assistance
- One-on-one mentoring and counseling
- Strategic growth plan
- Networking opportunities and business relationships
- Post-program alumni support and accountability
- Lifelong connections with peer cohort members
Each session meets for 3 hours once a week in our Aurora office, located at 43 W. Galena Boulevard.
Need more info? Email or call 630.896.3101.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.