The Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) and Greater Englewood Community Development Corporation (GECDC) are proud to present ScaleUp Englewood funded by JP Morgan Chase. ScaleUp Englewood is an intensive 8-week program that gives established businesses the tools to grow.
Get Ready to ScaleUp Your Business
The ScaleUp program is the next step for your business. Each week’s session dives into different sides of your business, giving you the opportunity to review, learn and push yourself to the next level.
- Marketing: Your Brand, Mission, and the 30 Second Pitch
- Management: Building your Team
- Operations: Processes and Customer Service
- Subcontracting: Your Capability Statement
- Financial advising and loan assistance
- Government procurement and contracting assistance
- One-on-one mentoring
- Alumni support
- Networking opportunities
April 11-June 6, 2018
9:00am to 12:00pm (Wednesdays)
- Your Baseline Plan
- Your Industry Overview, and Analysis,30 Second Pitch & Your Target Market
- Marketing Foundation Planning & Sales
- Online Marketing
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Shark Tank Panel with the Small Business Administration
- Graduation Celebration
Greater Englewood Community
815 W. 63rd Street, Chicago, IL 60621
Who can apply?
If you have been in business for at least two years, have at least two employees (including yourself; 1099s and part-time employees qualify).
For more information, contact Nisha Floyd at 312 853 3477 x490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.