- This event has passed.
Develop Your Childcare Business- Englewood (8 Weeks)
October 4, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm| Free
The WBDC can guide you through the steps necessary to create a strategic child care business plan! Learn from industry experts to gain tools, resources and information necessary to manage and operate your business efficiently. Additionally, the Developing Your Child Care Business workshop series is INCCRRA certified and child care providers can earn up to 16 hours of professional development credits.
Register for the WBDC’s Developing Your Child Care Business 8 week series and learn the key components of what your business needs to be successful, including:
- Business & marketing plan
- Policies & procedures
- Parent handbook
- Legal aspects of organizing and operating a business
- Market research
- Financial analysis
- Financial statement and projecting sales and cash flow
- Traditional and alternative sources of financing
Who should attend?
- Aspiring child care entrepreneurs
- Start-up and established licensed home providers
- Start-up and established child care center providers
What are the program dates?
Wednesdays Starting October 4th @ 1:00pm-3:00pm
10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25, 11/1, 11/8