- This event has passed.
Reach More Customers Online and Get Found on Google Search and Maps
August 15, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm| No Cost
Learn about Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. Get hands-on help creating or updating your business profile or a simple website. Also learn how customers find your business online and how to promote your business using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Smart Campaigns in Google Ads. In this workshop we’ll show you how to:
• Create or claim your Business Profile on Google
• Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
• Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
• Create a free website using the info from your Business Profile We’ll also discuss best practices for:
• Improving your website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results, on all devices
• Creating a free Google My Business listing
• Advertising your business on Google
This event is co-sponsored by the Illinois SBDC at WBDC South Suburbs and Illinos SBDC at SSEGI. Both sites serve the Southland.
Client Intake Form Please fill out the form prior to coming to the workshop
Erin Bemis is a Speaker with Grow with Google. She is responsible for training small to mid-sized businesses, non-profit organizations, and associations on Google’s tools and services. She is the Midwest trainer and has educated tens of thousands of attendees.
Hosted by the Illinois SBDC at the WBDC
The Illinois SBDC at WBDC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance, please contact (312) 853-3477 ext. 100.