- This event has passed.
GovCon Airports Cohort | Application Deadline
July 23| No Cost
LOOKING TO SUCCEED AS AN AIRPORT VENDOR?
The Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) at the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC), in partnership with the Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA), is pleased to present GovCon Airports. This 8-week virtual training program will serve small businesses and concessionaires who currently have contracts at Chicago’s airports, and businesses seeking to do business with the airports.
COHORT PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Identifying opportunities using the Chicago Buying Plan and other research resources
- Leveraging City, ACDBE, and DBE certifications for contract opportunities
- Preparing and submitting CDA and other government agency proposals
- Preparing business capability statements
- Developing strategies to mitigate the effects of reduced travel or outside activities on small businesses
- Identifying resources to access capital and promote business resiliency
Who Should Attend:
- Current CDA contractors and concessionaires
- Certified firms – DBE, ACDBE, City M/W/VBE or BEPD
- Businesses whose strategies include doing business with the Chicago Department of Aviation
Space is limited to 17 participants
When: Every Wednesday | August 25, 2021 – October 13, 2021, | 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm, CDT
Where: Via Zoom
Cost: No Cost to Participate
Application Deadline: July 23, 2021
Eligible applicants will be interviewed before selection. Seats are limited apply now!
**Please note this is being offered as a Virtual Training online, instructions to access training will be emailed once you are registered**
Contact Information | Freida Curry | WBDC Illinois PTAC Director | email@example.com
CLICK THE REGISTRATION LINK BELOW TO APPLY NOW!
Freida Curry | Managing Director, PTAC and Veteran Assistance Services | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Illinois PTAC at WBDC is provided through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). Program support is made possible by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) and the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC).