- This event has passed.
Top Shelf: High Volume Retail Growth Insights | Application Deadline
June 10 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm| No Cost
The Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) is proud to present Top Shelf: High Volume Retail Growth Insights. This 8-week program is designed to help established businesses grow into the mass retail market.
The WBDC Top Shelf: High Volume Retail Growth Insights program is your next step to building capacity, improving operational efficiencies, and sustaining business growth from a small retail footprint into mass distribution. Each week the program will include components necessary for a consumer product company to become ready to sell into large retailers.
Upon completion of the Top Shelf: High Volume Growth Insights program, participants will have successfully completed educational training and hands-on learning opportunities in the following areas:
- Capacity building to scale businesses to compete in the retail marketplace
- Pricing analysis
- Business capability statement
- Branding and marketing
- Certification benefits
- Preparation of a pitch
- How to work with category managers
- Risk management
- Be a consumer product company that sells (or wishes to sell) to retailers
- Two or more years in business
- Average annual revenues of $50,000 or greater
- Committed to 8 weeks of virtual learning and participation (more than one representative may attend)
Limited space is available. All applicants must make themselves available for a brief phone interview.
This program is open to all recognized diverse business owners, male and/or female.
When: Every Thursday, June 10 – July 29, 2021 | 9:00 am – 12:00, CST
Where: Via Zoom
For more information, contact Cynthia Johnson | firstname.lastname@example.org