- This event has passed.
WBE Certification…BEFORE you Apply!
June 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm| No Cost
If your business is 51% or more owned, controlled or managed by a woman or women and you have considered WBE certification then this workshop is for you.
We will discuss:
- What is WBE certification
- What is supplier diversity and how does it fit into the certification puzzle
- Overview of the types of certifications available
- Benefits and advantages of being WBENC WBE certified
- Criteria & necessary documents for WBENC WBE certification
After this workshop, you will be able to determine:
- Does your business qualify for national WBE certification
- Is certification a good fit for your business and which certification(s) to apply for
- What you should do next to apply for certification
- How to avoid common pitfalls in the certification process
Although not a guarantee of business, the WBE Certification has been proven to provide a competitive edge in obtaining corporate contracts. National in scope and issued by a third-party agency Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the WBE Certification is recognized by over a thousand major corporations and government agencies in the U.S.