- This event has passed.
What Can the US EXIM Bank do for Small Exporters?
June 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm| No Cost
Join us as we explore EXIM products for exporters of any size.
In this webinar, we will discuss
- Credit insurance- what it is, how it works, what it costs, and why it’s a good idea to obtain it.
- How credit insurance can reduce payment risks and be a marketing weapon.
- Relevant case studies
- How the EXIM Chicago office can help you in your exporting efforts
Contact Information: Bill McNamara | Director of the ITC | firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required.
How to Register for this Webinar:
- If you haven’t done so in the last 12 months, you must fill out our Client Intake Form here in order to attend the webinar
- Register for the webinar by clicking the registration link below.
Presented by the Illinois SBDC International Trade Center at the WBDC
The Illinois SBDC at WBDC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance, please contact (312) 853-3477 ext. 100.