Grow Your Business to A Global Level!
The Illinois SBDC International Trade Center (ITC) at the Women’s Business Development Center provides state of the art customized export solutions that help businesses enter global markets.
Here’s how the ITC can assist you:
• Assessing export readiness
• Developing an export business and an international marketing plan
• Accessing customized export market research reports and analysis
• Discussing international shipping and logistics
• Examining international payments, EXIM credit insurance and export loan programs
• Assisting with compliance, export regulations and documentation
• Evaluating foreign trade missions, international trade shows and trade leads
• Reviewing export grant opportunities
To learn more, schedule an advising session today with ITC Director, Bill McNamara.SCHEDULE
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made upon request, with at least two weeks notice. Please contact WBDC for arrangements. SBA funded programs are extended to the public in a nondiscriminatory basis. WBDC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.