The WBDC Top Shelf Services Business Cohort: The Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) is proud to present Top Shelf Services: High Volume Retail Growth Insights. This six-week virtual program is sponsored by Walgreens, a WBDC corporate partner. The program is designed to help established professional services businesses access procurement opportunities in the mass retail market. Participants will have the opportunity to pitch their services to a select group of corporate representatives who will provide valuable feedback.
The Top Shelf Services Business Cohort will be offered virtually in late summer, 2021.
This program is open to all certified WBE’s.
The program is specifically targeted to businesses in the following professional service areas:
- Marketing (not promotional products)
- Public Relations
- Property i.e., Architects, Engineers
Upon competition of the program, participants will have successfully completed educational training from subject matter experts and hands-on learning opportunities in the following areas:
• Increase contract wins in the retail industry
• Gain insights from industry professionals
• Learn from your peers
• Develop a proposal kit that includes: Capabilities Statement; Content for proposals; Pitch presentation skills training; Business Matchmaking follow- up, plus more!
Applicants must meet the following:
• Be an established professional services business owner interested in selling to retailers
• Two or more years in business
• AWBE Certified
• Average annual revenues of $50,000 or greater
* All participants must be committed to attending 6 weeks of virtual learning via Zoom.
We are very excited to deliver the program virtually out of respect for the health and safety of our attendees, stakeholders, and subject matter expert presenters.
The WBDC will continue accepting applications for the Top Shelf Services Business Cohort until we reach capacity for the program. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited slots are available. All applicants must make themselves available for a brief phone interview.