Due to the evolving shelter in place orders related to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Top Shelf Retail Cohort has been postponed to a later date. Once the new date has been determined it will be posted on the WBDC calendar of events. We did not make this decision lightly however, we are most concerned about the health and safety of our clients, staff and Top Shelf partners.
The WBDC will continue accepting applications for the Top Shelf Retail Cohort until we reach capacity for the program. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
The WBDC Top Shelf: High Volume Retail Growth Insights program is your next step to building capacity, improving operational efficiencies, and sustaining business growth from a small retail footprint into mass distribution. Each week the program will include components necessary for a consumer product company to become ready to sell into large retailers.
This program is open to all recognized diverse business owners, male and/or female.
Upon completion of the Top Shelf: High Volume Retail Growth Insights program, participants will have successfully completed educational training and hands on learning opportunities in the following areas:
- Capacity building to scale businesses to compete in the marketplace
- Technical assistance and financial support to help you develop, manage and grow your business
- Pricing Analysis
- Business capability statement
- Branding and marketing
- Certification benefits
- Preparation of pitch presentation
- How to work with category managers
Applicants must meet the following:
- Be a consumer product company that sells to retailers
- Two or more years in business
- Average annual revenues of $50,000 or greater
- Committed to 8 weeks of onsite and offsite learning and participation (more than one representative may attend)
Limited slots available. All applicants must make themselves available for a brief phone interview.
For more information:
Click here to apply.