The WBDC Top Shelf: High Volume Retail Growth Insights program is your next step to building capacity, improving operational efficiencies, and sustaining business growth from a small retail footprint into mass distribution. Each week the program will include components necessary for a consumer product company to become ready to sell into large retailers.
This program is open to all recognized diverse business owners, male and/or female.
Upon completion of the Top Shelf: High Volume Retail Growth Insights program, participants will have successfully completed educational training and hands on learning opportunities in the following areas:
- Capacity building to scale businesses to compete in the marketplace
- Technical assistance and financial support to help you develop, manage and grow your business
- Financial education
- Business capability statement
- Branding and marketing
- Certification benefits
- Preparation of a mock proposal
- Networking with WBDC corporate partners
Applicants must meet the following:
- Be a consumer product company that sells to retailers
- Two or more years in business
- Average annual revenues of $200,000 or greater
- Committed to 7 weeks of onsite and offsite learning and participation (more than one representative may attend)
Limited slots available. All applicants must make themselves available for a brief phone interview.
Summer 2019 Cohort
July 11 – August 22, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (Thursdays)
True Value Headquarters
8600 Bryn Mawr Ave.
Chicago, IL 60631
Accessible via CTA Blue Line
Click here to apply. Deadline to apply is July 5, 2019.