Grow your business with a financial plan.
The Access to Capital Program helps business owners achieve their business goals by providing capital preparation services, business financial education and direct lending.
Business Financial Education
- Learn how to read financial statements to better manage your business
- Learn how to prepare financial projections
- Receive guidance on the right types of capital available to you to meet your business goals
Capital Preparation Services
- Learn what documentation is required and why they are necessary for your loan application
- Evaluate your options and determine potential sources of capital
- Be directly connected to lenders who will most likely fund your request for capital
- Assistance with document preparation for loan applications and investment opportunities
- WBDC originated loans up to $50,000 for established businesses and $25,000 for startups
- Repayment terms from one to five years
- Financing available for equipment purchases, inventory, supplies, or working capital
- No application fee
- No prepayment penalty
Click here for more information on our Direct Lending Program.
Endorsement on Kiva
- Leverage your personal and Kiva’s online network to fund your dreams
- Finance your business with 0% interest
- No minimum credit
- Terms up to three years
- Utilize WBDC resources to prepare and market your campaign
Additional Training and Events
- Online on demand training, as well as webinars
- WBDC templates and resources
- Learn and network with peers
Schedule an appointment today! Email or call 312-853-3477, ext.100.
Download WBDC Direct Loan Application
Small Business Improvement Fund (SBIF)
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
Understanding your financial standingSee More