The Roadshow Campus Tour is an opportunity to take our Veteran Business Assistance Services to student veterans and their families on college and university campuses across Illinois, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. This half-day event provides entrepreneurial education and business development workshops to male and female active duty, reserve, guard, and retired veteran students as well as their spouses on how to start or expand an existing business.
Have you thought about starting a business to generate extra income?
Do you know the advantages of being a veteran-owned business?
Could you use a boost in your business development processes?
Do you have a business idea and would like to discover its profitability potential?
Let our Veteran Business Assistance Services help you to create a path towards business success.
Session Topics Include:
- 5 Ways To Launch An Online Business in 30 Days – Anyone with a computer can start a money-making online business, but you still need a plan for profit. In this workshop, we will examine 5 different business models and develop a one-page business plan.
- Understand The 5 Ps of Marketing – A framework for the key elements needed to create a marketing plan to strategically position your business for success.
- How To Use YouTube and Facebook To Grow Your Brand – Video is one of the most versatile and profitable digital marketing tools available. Learn tips and techniques to use video on social media to enhance and grow your brand.
- Entrepreneurial Education
- Networking Opportunities
- Business Development Assistance
- On-site Mentoring
- Business-building Resources
Who should attend?
Any active duty, guardsman, reservist, and retired military veteran or spouse interested in starting a business or any veteran wanting to expand or scale an existing business.
Upcoming Dates and Locations
The 2021 schedule and locations coming soon
For more information, contact: