The Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) is committed to the success of veteran-owned businesses and works to ensure that veterans have technical assistance and resources to achieve their business goals. The WBDC VBAS offers various levels of training and assistance for start-up, emerging, and established veteran business owners in Illinois to support and accelerate their business development and growth.
VBAS offerings include:
- Business advising to assist active duty service members, veterans, and their spouses on how to start, develop, or expand a small business
- Assistance with access to capital (debt and equity)
- Government and corporate procurement counseling through the Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- Entrepreneurial training and group cohorts
- Ongoing business development workshops
For more information on our programs or to schedule a session, please contact Dr. Makeba C. Butler @ (312) 853-3477 ext 200.