The Roadshow Campus Tour is an opportunity to take our Veteran Business Assistance Services to student veterans and their families on college and university campuses across Illinois, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. This half-day event provides entrepreneurial education and business development workshops to male and female active duty, reserve, guard, and retired veteran students as well as their spouses on how to start or expand an existing business.
Have you thought about starting a business to generate extra income?
Do you know the advantages of being a veteran-owned business?
Could you use a boost in your business development processes?
Do you have a business idea and would like to discover its profitability potential?
Let our Veteran Business Assistance Services help you to create a path towards business success.
Session Topics Include:
- Minding your Business: Developing a mindset for business success– In this workshop, attendees will discover 10 steps that will mentally prepare them for becoming a successful business owner.
- Starting your Business from Scratch: Developing a plan for your business- In this workshop, attendees will understand the necessities of getting a business started and will be introduced to the one-page business plan.
- The 5 M’s of Marketing- In this workshop, attendees will be introduced to the 5 components of marketing and will begin work on a one-page marketing plan.
- Entrepreneurial Education
- Networking Opportunities
- Business Development Assistance
- On-site Mentoring
- Business-building Resources
Who should attend?
Any active duty, guardsman, reservist, and retired military veteran or spouse interested in starting a business or any veteran wanting to expand or scale an existing business.
For more information, contact:
Dr. Makeba Butler