Transitioning military skills into small business success.
We are honored to be one of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s resource partners providing business development services in Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin to men and women who are:
- Active Duty service members including Guard and Reserve
- Family members of the above
The VBOC@WBDC provides programs and services that help start or grow your business including:
- National and local veteran programming – Boots to Business and Boots to Business/Reboot
- Business training and counseling
- Financial workshops and clinics
- Business loans
- Counseling services about veteran-specific certifications
- Government/Corporate Procurement counseling and events
- Networking opportunities
- No cost online, on-demand courses and webinars
For more information, contact:
To register for business counseling services click here
SBA’s participation in this publication is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products, or services of the publisher or any other advertiser or other participant appearing herein. All SBA programs or cosponsored programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Funded in part by a cooperative agreement by the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions, or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.