The Women’s Business Development Center’s Women Vetrepreneurship Program (WVP) in partnership with the Illinois Department of Veteran Affairs (IDVA) offers services and program for women veterans looking to launch a new business and grow their business for economic security and independence.
The WVP program seeking to provide economic security and independence includes:
- Back to Basics: Building your Business Bootcamp, a 4 week training series focused on developing startup and emerging businesses.
- One-on-one counseling services
- Direct lending and financial assessment
- Networking and support among participants through the Women Veterans’ Affinity Group
- Social services resources from our network of partners
- Mentoring program pairing successful women business owners with program participant
For more information, please contact Associate Director of Veterans Programs, Ariel Shivers-McGrew at email@example.com
To register for business counseling services click here
An overview of everything you need to know to transition out of the military
Connect with other veterans through Veteran Service Organizations (VSOs)
A resource to get your veteran-owned small business started
Plan your next move
Learn about the requirements to get credentialed in career field.See More
Sign up to get the latest updates from the WBDC!Sign Up