- This event has passed.
Access to Capital: Financial Bootcamp | Application Deadline
March 1, 2023
Get Your Finances Organized and Ready for Capital and Growth
Build the knowledge and discipline your business finances need to access the right capital, at the right time, from the right source.
Are your finances in need of getting into shape? Hesitant to apply for a loan because you’re not sure what lenders will need from you? Did you your bookkeeper or banker just break up with your business? Then, the Financial Bootcamp is your next destination. For 6 weeks, established founders will gather for an intense program curated just for you … the CEO that needs capital infusion for their company, but doesn’t know where to start finding it, asking for it, and preparing for it. Business owners will be introduced to a variety of capital options and graduate with a stronger pitch to speak to lenders and investors. Apply now and adapt the expertise you need to get the capital you need.
- Receive worksheets and guides to help you evaluate your numbers
- Meet subject matter experts from lenders to accountants
- Introduction to all forms of capital available from all sources of lenders and business finance organizations
- Evaluate your current personal and business financial position, including credit worthiness and the impact of both on the business.
- Graduate with a better understanding of the health of your business.
Who Can Apply
To be considered for acceptance into the Financial Bootcamp:
- Must be in business for at least 3-years
- Have at least two employees (may include you)
- Have revenue of at least $50,000 (in 2022, 2021, 2020)
- Working on the business full-time
Spring 2023 Cohort
March 15 – April 19, 2023
10:00AM – 12:30 pm, CST
Virtual Zoom Meetings
March 1, 2023