- This event has passed.
APPLICATION DEADLINE | Top Shelf Services Business Cohort
September 16, 2022
The Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) is proud to present Top Shelf Services: High Volume Retail Growth Insights. This six-week virtual program is sponsored by Walgreens, a WBDC corporate partner. The program is designed to help established professional services businesses access procurement opportunities in the mass retail market. Participants will have the opportunity to pitch their services to a select group of corporate representatives who will provide valuable feedback.
The program is specifically targeted to businesses in the following professional service areas:
- Marketing (not promotional products)
- Public Relations
- Property i.e., Architects, Engineers
Upon competition of the program, participants will have successfully completed educational training from subject matter experts and hands-on learning opportunities in the following areas:
- Increase contract wins in the retail industry
- Gain insights from industry professionals
- Learn from your peers
- Develop a proposal toolkit that includes:
- Capabilities Statement
- Content for proposals
- Pitch Presentation Skills Training
- Introductory Emails
- Business matchmaking follow-up
- Plus more…
- Be an established professional services business owner interested in selling to retailers
- Two or more years in business
- WBE Certified
- Committed to attending 6 weeks of virtual learning via Zoom
Limited space is available. All applicants must make themselves available for a brief phone interview.
This program is open to all certified WBEs.
Fall 2022 Dates
Every Thursday | October 6 – November 10, 2022
9:00 – Noon, CST via Zoom
Where: Via Zoom
Application Deadline: Friday, September 9, 2022
For more information, contact Cynthia Johnson | firstname.lastname@example.org